terms & conditions
- Applicants must pay the full amount of the class at the time of enrollment to secure their placement in the class.
- All class fees are non-refundable.
- If a participant is unable to attend a class and notification is given in writing more than 5 days prior to class date, a credit term in full of the amount paid will be given with a one year validity from the date of deferment. If within 5 days prior to the class date, no credit will be given.
- If, for medical reasons, the participant is unable to attend the class, a credit in full of the amount paid will be given with a one year validity from the date of deferment. A medical certificate will need to be provided.
- As a respect to other students in the class, participants must not arrive more than 15 minutes late or they may be denied entry into the class and their class fees will be forfeited.
- The school reserves the right to refuse entry or cancel the training at any time should a participant be or appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- For safety reasons, participants should not wear flowing long sleeve tops, short shorts, high heels or open-toed footwear. Long hair should be tied back.
- Participants who fail to follow the rules and regulations and/or the safety guidelines of the school will not be allowed to participate in the class. The school reserves the right to ancel the participant’s training at any time should the participant behave in a manner that is disruptive or harmful to the participant or others. In such instances, all related class fees will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise stated, participants grant his/her permission to be photographed and/or videoed during the class and their activities at the school premises. Participants recognize and accepts that such content can be used in communication materials and channels in connection with the school and its marketing activities.
- The school will also not be held liable for food that is taken off premises and shared with other parties. Participants are responsible for the proper storing of his/her food taken off premises.
- The school will not be held liable for any unintentional injuries or lost or damage of property unless through negligence or guilt of some wrong doing causing injury, loss or damage.
- The school reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the class due to reasons such as product availability and health precautions. Should any significant changes be made to the class prior to the class date, the school will take every effort to notify the participant accordingly but will not be liable if the information is not received by the participant.
- Applicants/participants who provide false information that is considered harmful to the applicant/participant, other students, the school or its classes may be disqualified from attending the class. In such instances, all related class fees will be forfeited.
- The paid application fees are not refundable under any circumstance, which shall be paid along with the submission of the purpose to enroll or upon new course registration.
- The application fee will not be refunded in the event that École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School is unable to accept the applications, or student visa is denied, for any reason.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School will not accept the tuition fees if the number of student seats is full in the semester of enrollment. In such case, the school will recommend postponing the classes to the next semester.
- New students must pay full tuition, including uniform and equipment, at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Applicants who have been accepted by École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School, but are unable to commence attending the classes in the semester applied for, for any reason, the applicant must request to cancel and require for tuition fees refund in writing to the school prior to the start of the semester under the tuition fee refund conditions as stated in the table below. This, however, does not include application fees which cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
% of tuition fees to be refunded Refund conditions from the date of receiving a written request
90% Between 20-28 days prior to the start of the semester
50% Between 7-14 days prior to the start of the semester
0% Less than 7 days prior to the start of the semester
- Applicants who have been accepted by École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School can request to postpone the start of the course to the next semester, but within a period of 12 months, which shall be notified to the school in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the semester. If the applicant chooses to postpone the start of the course, the applicants shall no longer be able to choose any other terms or conditions specified in the payment of these fees and the fee refund conditions. The school will schedule for the next semester for the applicants to choose as appropriate. In the event of a change in course of study or an increase in tuition fees, the applicants must pay the difference incurred from the change to École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School. In the period of 12 months, the applicants must complete a new application.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School reserves the right to consider adjusting the processing fees and tuition fees as appropriate without prior notice, and students must pay the tuition fee as announced by École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School.
- This tuition fees for the Alain Ducasse French Culinary Arts and Pastry and Confectionery courses do not include the cost of a school uniform or equipment. Expenses incurred from modifying school uniforms shall entirely be at students cost.
- For the request for a new transcript, a fee of 800 baht per copy must be paid or 1,500 baht for issuing a certificate at École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School.
- For the payment with a Visa credit card and master card, the payer is responsible for any fees that may arise according to the bank’s conditions and only the specified cards are accepted.
- The student shall be responsible for all incurred transfer fees.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School reserves the right to consider and assess student applications. Denial of student admission is at the discretion of the school without the obligation to provide any reason.
- In the event that a student does not meet the course completion requirements for any reason, except for the mistake made by École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School, the operation fees or tuition fees will not be refunded or deducted as any discount.
- In the event that a student does not meet the criteria for completing the course or is unable to complete the course due to a mistake arising from the École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School of not having the ability to teach the classes on the specified dates or the inability to continue teaching and learning, the school will repay the tuition fees in proportion, which shall be notified in writing within 4 weeks from the day the school is unable to start teaching the classes
- All students are required to strictly follow the rules and regulations of École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School will not be responsible for damage to life and property that occurs, whether inside or outside the school area, due to the negligence of the student, unless only if the incident is caused by the error of the staff, officers or other personnel involved and the incident occurs within the school premises.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School reserves the right to consider and change the course structure as it deems appropriate without any prior notice.
- In the event of any change in learning materials prior to the start of the semester, École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School will endeavor to inform students who may be affected. However, the school will not assume the responsibility of the school if it fails to give advance notice.
- École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School reserves the right to use the pictures, audio-visual material or reproduction or modification, either in whole or in part, to be sed in publishing for promotional purposes, advertising and public relations. This shall also include student work.
- Students are forbidden from using the name “École Ducasse” or “École Ducasse Bangkok Studio Culinary Arts School” or “Nai Lert” as a trademark or company or trade name, neither before nor during or after the courses.
- The above policies are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice.